Monday, September 10, 2012

Bipasha finally opens about break up with John Abraham


Bipasha Basu had ended her 9 years of affair with John Abraham. On the occasion of her latest release Raaz 3, she opened about the pain behind the break up.

She said, "I felt abandoned. I was living in a lala land till then. Now sitting today I feel I was so foolish. During those nine years, I retracted from my work, pushed back opportunities, stood like a rock for the man I loved, did not meet people just to give that extra time to make my relationship work and then I realized that the thing I was working so hard for was gone overnight. It took me months to realize that it's over and I am abandoned. I went through a lot of pain. I used to howl, went into isolation, it hurt. But then after some time the mind has to take over".

However, the sexy lass says she is not cynical about love and still has respect for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment